Zavrieť

Porady

Upomienka v angličtine

Chcem poprosiť, kto môže poskytnuť upomienku v angličtine, alebo výzvu na úhradu pohľadavky. Súrne potrebujem. Vopred ďakujem
Pravidlá a tipy
  • Každý móže napísať len 1 odpoveď. Neskor mozete svoju odpoveď vylepšiť.
  • Odpoveď má priniesť riešenie na otázku, vyvarujte sa hodnotenia otázky.
  • Odpoveď má byť viac o faktoch ako o názoroch.
Dalšie pravidla a tipy
    Ak potrebujete v otázke niečo upresniť, najskôr sa spýtajte na podrobnosti.
    Koncept slúži na uloženie rozpracovanej odpovede, koncept sa zobrazuje len Vám, až kým ho nezverejníte.
    Ak máte podobnú otázku, založte Novú otázku alebo Súvisiacu otázku.
    ❤ Buďte priateľskí ❤
    Sme súčasťou jednej komunity, ktorá si chce vzájomne pomáhať, rozdieľnosť je vítaná ak neubližuje!
    Usporiadať podľa času

jasha je offline (nepripojený) jasha

jasha
    Ja mam upomienky urobene v mailovej podobe nasledovne
    1. posielam 2 dni pred splatnostou fa
    2-7 posielam podla potreby (obcas aj kazde 2-3 dni)
    Pri prepisovani som mozno porobila chyby, ale snad to pomoze

Predmet: Payment date

Dear xx,

I would like to remind you that on 00.00.00 (till this day money should be on our bank account) it is the payment date of invoice no 06-xx x 0000.

Please send me information when we can expect your payment.

Thank you in advance for help and have a nice day.

Predmet: Offence of payment date.

Dear xxx

I would like to inform you that we still haven't receive payment for invoice no 06-xx-W 0000 (payment was on 00.00.00 and till this day payment should be on our bank account).

Please send me as soon as possible information when we can expect your payment.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Predmet: Fw: Offence of payment date.

Dear xxx

Please find below my last e-mail, I would like to inform you that I'm still waiting for your answer.

Best regards
    xxx

----- Original Message ----- From:
    To:
    Sent: Friday, December 16, 2005 10:09 AM
    Subject: Offence of payment date

Dear xxx

I would like to inform you that we still haven't receive payment for invoice no 05-xxx-W 0000 (payment was on 00.00.00 and till this day payment should be on our bank account).

Please send me as soon as posssible information when we can expect your payment.

Predmet: OFFENCE OF PAYMENT DATE.
    Dear xxx

According to earlier e-mails I would like to inform you that we still haven't receive either money nor information about payment for invoice no 06-xxx-W 0000 (payment date was on 00.00.00 and till this day money should be on our bank account).

Please send me as soon as possible information when we can expect your payment.

I have to remind you that in case of offence payment date we can calculate interest for default for each day of delay.

5. preposlem zo 4. Re: .... a dopisem to iste ako ako v 3.

Predmet: OFFENCE OF PAYMENT DATE - LAST CALL
    Dear xxx

According to earlier e-mails I would like to inform you that I still haven't receive payment for invoice no 06-xxx-W 0000 (payment date was on 00.00.00 and till this day payment should be on our bank account).

This is our last call and in case we do not receive any information from you according to our procedures I'll have to pass this case to our law office.

I have to remind you that according to polish law in case of offence payment date we can calculate interest for default for each day of delay.

Waiting for your quick reply.

Predmet: Fw: OFFENCE OF PAYMENT DATE - LAST CALL.
    Dear xxx

Please find below my last e-mail, I would like to inform you that I still did not receive any answer from you.

Please send me till 00.00.00 till 00,00 A.M. information when we can expect your payment.

This is our last call and in case I do not receive any information from you in above term according to our company's procedure I'll have to pass this case to our law office.

Best regards

a uz len aby zaplatili

vladan je offline (nepripojený) vladan

žena, a ešte raz ŽENA!!! (aj keď môj nick o tom nevypovedá) ...viac vladan
    Vlado823
    fakt nikto nemá?
    Dear Mr. XY,

I am writing to ask why you have not settled our inovice No. 12345 for € 1 200.00, a copy of which is enclosed.

I know that since we began trading you have cleared your accounts regularly on the due dates. That is why I wondered if any problems have arisen which I might be able to help you with. Please let me know i I can be of assistance.

Yours sincerely,
    Naposledy upravil vladan : 03.02.06 at 14:23

vladan je offline (nepripojený) vladan

žena, a ešte raz ŽENA!!! (aj keď môj nick o tom nevypovedá) ...viac vladan
    alebo niečo na spôsob:
    We think you may have overlooked inovice No. 12345 for € 1200.00 (see copy) which was due last month. Please could you let us have your cheque to clear the amount? If, however, you have already sent a remittance, then please disregard this letter.

Upomienka v angličtine

Porady, ktoré by vás mohli zaujímať

Prihláste sa a sledujte len tie Porady, ktoré Vás zaujímajú.