majoneza
04.08.09,22:38
Meno
adresa

VEC / Subject
Napomenutie za porušenie pracovnej discipliny / Warning for a breach of working discipline.

Týmto vám dávam napomenutie za porušenie pracovnej disciplíny a to dňa...................., keď ste počas svoje pracovnej doby, nedodržali základné povinnosti zamestnanca podľa par. 81 Zák práce.
I hereby give warning for breach of working discipline on ............., when during working hours you failed to carry out your basic responsibilities as an employee, as laid out in paragraph 81 of the Slovak Labour Code.

Zároveň Vás upozorňujem že pri opakovanom porušení PD bude s Vami ukončený prcovný pomer podľa par. 68.
ďalej Vám oznamujem, že vyššie uvedené porušenie PD bude sankcionované a to vo výške.........
At the same time, I warn you that in the event of another breach of working discipline our working relationship will be terminated under paragraph 68 of the the Slovak Labour Code. I further inform you that for the abovementioned breach of working discipline you will be fined the sum of ..........

S pozdravom / Yours sincerely

Zamestnanec berie na vedomie a súhlasí so sankciou / The employee has understood the warning and agrees to the penalty.

dňa / date received:
podpis / signature: