KanikZ
10.01.12,11:11
My favorite movie- Facing the Giants

Perfect movie is Facing the Giants.This is my favorite movie. My favorite movie is "Facing the Giants". It is the story of man, who wos coach of American football. Facing the Giants was recorded by Alex Kendrick and directed by Alex Kendrick and the main character is Alex Kendrick, too.

The story takes on place at Central Christian School and the main character is Grant Taylor, coach of American football. The team, which leads the last time doesn´t achieves well results. The management of school with the parents of players want change coach of fotball team. But Grant doesn´t have a problem only in school. His wife can´t pregnant, his car is ever break and their hausehold stinks and break down. When he feel needless, he begin to pray and praise God. The situation develops slowly begin to better. Because: “Who wants looking for reasons, and who wants to looking for solutions”
There are many reasons why I consider Facing the giants my favirite movie. First of all, the story shows football team plazing on high school- my actual life. Style of movie is drama and sporting. Secondly, the movie appears to have authenticity. It is important when a movie conforms to reality. I like this movie for its processing. Actually, it is the movie, that has voltage and is motivate.

There are no famous actors in this movie, but they are excellent performers. Revenues from sales of DVD in the U.S. $ 19,950,179.
I think this movie is worth seeing. I would recommend it especially sportsmens, where it is necessary to believe in life and follow the slogan: "Never back down."

Prosím vás, je to moja prvá esej, ktorú som robil sám. určite tam sú hlavne chyby v časoch, ktoré by som potreboval opraviť, aby som sa to mohol začať učiť na zajtrajší skvelý deň.
Ďakujem vopred za pomoc. :)