batruska
25.07.12,13:04
Dobry den,
chcem len upozornit, nedavno bol na stranke bazos.sk zverejneny inzerat na predaj tohto auta za fantasticku cenu 3000 eur. Po komunikacii s predajcom som sa dozvedela, ze auto je v zahranici, konkretne v atenach, ale posle mi ho prepravnou spolocnostou, ze vsetky naklady uhradi on, ale ja budem musiet zaplatit tej spolocnosti ciastku 50% zo sumy auta a ked sa mi bude auto pacit, mam na to 5 dni, aby som to zistila,doplatim zvysnu ciastku, ak nie, auto zoberu spat a peniaze mi vratia.

Zdalo sa mi to podozrive, preto som zacala patrat po spolocnosti, cez ktoru chcel auto prevazat a zrazu mi vyletelo mnozstvo stranok o tom, ze takto podvadzaju.

Snad teda tento clanok niekomu pomoze a usetri peniaze, aj ked si myslim, ze ludia uz v tejto dobe nie su naivní.

este pripajam originalny text od predavajuceho:

Hello,

The car has 96,000 km.
I attached the photos of the car.
I am currently located in Greece, Athens.
My friend recommended to use a International shipping company ( escrow transport company ) that is able to deliver the car to you. I'll handle the shipping cost so you'll not have to pay any fees or extra-money.
The transport company will bring the car to your home address and you will have a 5 days inspection period.
All the car documents are OK and you can check them when you will receive the car.

The company will take care for all export documents and they help with the registration of car on your name. Delivery time:4-5 days. They also have a return policy and the car will be insured.

What is your opinion about that?

Thanks!

Evan Hanson

dalsi email:
Hello,

The total price is 3000 euro.
The transport company will bring the car to your home address and you will have a 5 days inspection period. Everything will be handle by the shipping company including the contract and the payment. The shipping cost will be paid by me so basically you will have to pay just for the price of the car. No extra-money or hidden fees you will have to pay.
The shipping company will contact you by e-mail with the proforma invoice and the bill of sale and all the documents necessary. Also the company will request a 50% deposit before the shipping starts as a warranty for their transport.They will secure the money into a bank account and will remain so until you receive and test the car. Once you receive the car you will have up to 5-7 days to test the car and inspect the documents and after that you must decide if you want to buy the car or not. If yes you have to deposit the rest of 50% in to the shipping's company bank account so they can close the transaction and release the funds to me. If no the shipping company will pick up the car and they will refund your deposit right away.
To start the official transaction i will need the following details:
-Full name
-Shipping address
-Phone number
-Copy of your passport or id
Soon as i receive your personal details, i will go to the company and make all necesary formalities to start the official transaction. The company will get in touch with you through email with the invoice for payment,sale contract and all shipping/delivery informations.
I'll wait for your e-mail with your details if you want to buy the car so I can forward your details to the shipping company.

Thank you,
Evan Hanson
misoft
25.07.12,12:05
Klasický podvod s "50% úhradou".