06.05.08,09:28
LETTER OF APPLICATION
Date of Letter
Your Address
Your Phone Number
Employer’s Name and Title
Employer’s Address

Dear ____,
I would like to apply for the position you have available for an ……. for October, 2004. I learned of your vacancy through the job vacancy web site of the Organization/Company Career Services Office and the advertisement that appeared in the May 2004, Magazine.
I am currently seeking an ……… position for October, 2004, since I completed my M.A. degree in…... at the University of….. in …… 2003. I believe that my academic preparation in education and my work experience in education would allow me to make significant contributions to your Organization/Company.
Attached you will find a CV that will provide you with information about my qualifications. Of special interest to you may be my interest in programs for …… since your position announcement indicates that the person selected for this position may be involved in developing such programs
I would very much like to be considered a candidate for the position you have available, and I can be available for an interview at most any time.
I look forward to hearing from you should you consider me a candidate worthy of your consideration.
Sincerely,
[sign your name here]
Your Name

LETTER OF INQUIRY
Date of Letter
Your Address
Your Phone Number
Employer’s Address
Dear_________,
I’ve learned about career opportunities at Company Dell through the Charles University Placement Centre. As a senior in the School of Business with a concentration in marketing, I am interested in securing a position in marketing. Enclosed is a copy of my resume.
Currently, I am working for Shell Oil Company in an internship program, where I’m involved in marketing strategy research. I have worked on three major marketing projects including an in-depth consumer behaviour study on day-care centres. The results were compiled from questionnaire responses and computer assisted statistical analysis.
I look forward to discussing my qualifications and how I can contribute my marketing abilities to your company. May I meet with you in the next month? I can be reached at (phone number) during working hours, or I will contact you in the next two weeks.
Sincerely,
[sign your name here]
Your Name

LETTER OF CONTRACT ACCEPTANCE
Date of Letter
Your Address
Your Phone Number
Employer’s Address
Dear_________,

I would like to thank you for offering me the position of ……. at Company/Organization for 2004-…. I enjoyed talking with you about the offer on June …, and I received your letter confirming the offer and the exact contract in the mail today.

I would like to confirm my acceptance of this offer of employment. I am delighted to be selected for the position, and I look forward to working with the staff at Company/Organization.
I have read and signed the contract you sent me, and I am returning the original along with this letter. As you instructed, I have kept one copy.

I will plan to report for work on Monday, October 2004, for the in-service program. Again, thank you for selecting me for this position.

Sincerely yours,
[sign your name here]
Your Name